1. Where is Puxin headquartered?
Floor 16, Chuangfu Mansion, No. 18 Danling Street
Haidian District, Beijing, 100080
People’s Republic of China
2. When did Puxin list itself on NYSE?
Puxin became a publicly listed company in June 2018.
3. Where is Puxin stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
Puxin’s ADSs trade on the NYSE under the ticker ‘NEW’.
4. Who is Puxin’s legal counsel?
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
5. Who is Puxin’s independent auditing firm?
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP
6. How many ordinary shares does an American Depositary Share (“ADS”) represent?
One ADS represents two ordinary shares.
7. When does Puxin’s fiscal year end?